KALE - Punnet - GROWN TO ORDER !
Mixed Kale Punnet: 33cm x 14cm (equiv 6 x pots)
This is the one you eat for good health. Add it everywhere as studies have shown a higher nutritional content compared to traditional Kale. With a crunchy stem and a pretty green leaf that can be added to almost any dish for an added antioxidant boost.
Grown to order ONLY: Min. 8 days in advance (10 day old pictured)
Pickup Only: From our store or Farmers Market
Call for more details:
Jo - 0421 311 525
Geoff - 0407 577 290
Additional Search terms: Phenethyl Isothiocyanate, Brassica, Cruciferous vegetables, Broccoli, PTEN, Cancer treatment, PEITC, Phenolic Sulforaphane
NOTE: We are more than happy to take back your empty Punnets for recycling
From the Web
Kale microgreens are the young sprouts of the kale plant. They are a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some potential health benefits of consuming kale microgreens include:
- High in Vitamin K: which helps promote healthy bones and blood clotting.
- Rich in antioxidants: which can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and potentially lower the risk of certain diseases.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties: which may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
- May help lower cholesterol: Some studies suggest that consuming kale microgreens may help lower cholesterol levels.
- May support gut health: The fiber content in kale microgreens may help promote healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
It's important to note that more research is needed to confirm the potential health benefits of kale microgreens. However, they are a great way to add nutrient-dense greens to your diet and can be easily incorporated into meals or as a supplement. As always, it's always a good idea to speak with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet.