Mr Kitly Self Watering Pots - 170mm
CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOU
We are very excited to be stocking Mr. Kitly Self Watering Plant Pots.
The pots are made in our very own city of Melbourne and are a result of a callaboration between the two companies Decor and Mr. Kitly.
Their unique colours and reasonable price points make them appealing to all plant lovers and plants love them because they help take care of their watering needs.
They are lightweight and portable making them ideal for the home, office, mantle pieces, bathrooms and just about anywhere!
Three sizes are available:
170mm (170mm w x 145 mm h - 10mm planting depth) $12
250mm (250mm w x 210mm h - 150mm planting depth) $25
300mm (300mm w x 255mm h - 180 planting depth) $30
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
(how to use Taken from Mr Kitly Website)