Mr Kitly Pot 170mm, Rubber Plant 120mm & Bag of Potting Mix
Fancy a little planting project?
How about this gorgeous combination - Mr Kitly Pot 170mm (choose colour) with Ficus/Rubber Plant or Bird Nest Fern 120mm and a 1.5 litre bag of top quality Indoor Plant Potting Mix!
This will be enough Indoor Potting Mix to plant your Ficus or Fern successfully in the pot.
A great size pot and plant for bedrooms, bathrooms, offices and bookshelves etc.
Simply follow instructions on Mr Kitly pot and remove pot stickers when finished.
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!